MACOM to Showcase Next-Generation Cloud Data Center and 5G Connectivity Solutions at OFC 2018 in San Diego, California
- Silicon Photonic platform enables CWDM4, DR1 and FR4 L-PICs
- 400G SR8 QSFP-DD fully analog chipset solution
- 400G-FR4 solution for next-generation connectivity
- 5G optical connectivity solutions for SFP28 SR/LR/ER and 100G wireless chipsets
Meet with MACOM and learn how our lightwave portfolio is enabling high
bandwidth and low latency, addressing the high-performance analog
interfaces between electrical and optical domains, and providing
solutions to meet the demanding size, power and signal integrity
requirements of today's high-speed 5G and
Leveraging deep domain experience in optical networking and a combination of cutting-edge semiconductor technologies, MACOM creates innovative and smart solutions enabling Cloud Data Centers, client access and metro and long-haul applications. Our complete and robust portfolio includes high-performance modulator drivers, transimpedance amplifiers, clock/data recovery circuits, crosspoints, APD, PIN photodiodes, FP and DFB lasers, silicon photonics, 53 Gbaud PAM-4 PHYs and ROSAs and TOSAs for enterprise and telecom optical systems operating up to 100G, 400G and beyond.
Highlights in MACOM's booth include:
- Showcasing 400G SR8 fully analog chipset solution for QSFP-DD applications, featuring MACOM's CDR, TIA and Driver
- Showcasing MACOM's 100G CWDM4 L-PIC™ solution (Please note this is by appointment only in MACOM's booth, #2613)
- Showcasing 400G-FR4, the lowest cost upgrade path for > 100G throughput, featuring MACOM's PAM-4 PHY, L-PIC and TOSA/ROSA (Please note this is by appointment only in MACOM's booth, #2613)
- 5G optical connectivity solutions for SFP28 SR/LR/ER and 100G wireless chipsets (Please note this is by appointment only in MACOM's booth, #2613)
- 2018 Lightwave Innovation Award Finalists: MATA-03819 four-channel 100G linear TIA for 400G optical modules and PT-28E differential-output reference receiver module for 28/56 GB PAM-4 transmission receive applications
Members of MACOM's product management, engineering and applications teams will be available to answer any inquiries or questions at the show.
For more information, please visit our booth at OFC or contact us via www.macom.com.
MACOM enables a better-connected and safer world by delivering breakthrough semiconductor technologies for optical, wireless and satellite networks that satisfy society's insatiable demand for information.
Today, MACOM powers the infrastructure that millions of lives and livelihoods depend on every minute to communicate, transact business, travel, stay informed and be entertained. Our technology increases the speed and coverage of the mobile Internet and enables fiber optic networks to carry previously unimaginable volumes of traffic to businesses, homes and datacenters.
Keeping us all safe, MACOM technology enables next-generation radars for air traffic control and weather forecasting, as well as mission success on the modern networked battlefield.
MACOM is the partner of choice to the world's leading communications infrastructure, aerospace and defense companies, helping solve their most complex challenges in areas including network capacity, signal coverage, energy efficiency and field reliability, through its best-in-class team and broad portfolio of RF, microwave, millimeterwave and lightwave semiconductor products.
MACOM is a pillar of the semiconductor industry, thriving for more than 60 years of daring to change the world for the better, through bold technological strokes that deliver true competitive advantage to customers and superior value to investors.
DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PRODUCTS:
Any express or implied statements in MACOM product announcements are not meant as warranties or warrantable specifications of any kind. The only warranty MACOM may offer with respect to any product sale is one contained in a written purchase agreement between MACOM and the purchaser concerning such sale and signed by a duly authorized MACOM employee, or, to the extent MACOM's purchase order acknowledgment so indicates, the limited warranty contained in MACOM's standard Terms and Conditions for Quotation or Sale, a copy of which may be found at: http://www.macom.com/purchases.
FOR SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Anja-Maria Hastenrath, +49 (0)89 64913634-11
News Provided by Acquire Media