MACOM to Showcase New RF Product Solutions Optimized for 5G Connectivity and Basestations at EDICON China
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190314005027/en/
MACOM will showcase its broad high-performance RF portfolio, including industry-leading MMICs, diodes, AlGaAs switches, power amplifiers, FEMs and GaN devices, at EDICON China 2019,
Visit Booth #515 to meet with MACOM experts and learn more about:
- The Trusted Name in High-Performance RF Components: Showcasing MACOM’s high-performance portfolio serving diverse markets, test and measurement, satellite, radar, wired and wireless networks, automotive, industrial, medical and mobile devices
- 5G Connectivity: Complete portfolio of high-performance and reliability wireless access front-end components and modules for 4G/5G
- Enabling the Next Generation of Wireless Basestations: Cutting-edge GaN-on-Si 60W average Power Doherty module
- RF Energy: MACOM’s GaN-on-Si portfolio delivers the performance, scale, supply security and surge capacity required for mainstream RF applications
- Application Support: MACOM’s unparalleled customer support leverages decades of experience to solve complex problems
- Cross Reference Tools: MACOM’s cross reference tools will assist in finding MACOM products that are a substitute or alternate replacement to other manufacturers
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available at Booth #515 to answer any questions. MACOM experts will also participate in various events during EDICON, including:
- State of
GaN Technology Panelwith MACOM’s Echo Cheng
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2:35-4:00 PM
Session Number: T9-8
About: Semiconductor foundry and device manufacturers will review and debate the state of GaN manufacturing, covering topics such as reliability, advanced heat dissipation techniques, new packing innovations, Si versus SiC substrates, mmWave GaN devices, the use of GaN for various device types and the state of GaN semiconductor production in
Monday, April 1st: 11:00 AM– 17:00 PM Tuesday, April 2nd: 9:30 AM– 17:00 PM Wednesday, April 3rd: 9:30 AM– 13:00 PM
For more information about EDICON China 2019, visit: http://www.ediconchina.com/
MACOM enables a better-connected and safer world by delivering breakthrough semiconductor technologies for optical, wireless and satellite networks that satisfy society’s insatiable demand for information.
Today, MACOM powers the infrastructure that millions of lives and livelihoods depend on every minute to communicate, transact business, travel, stay informed and be entertained. Our technology increases the speed and coverage of the mobile Internet and enables fiber optic networks to carry previously unimaginable volumes of traffic to businesses, homes and datacenters.
Keeping us all safe, MACOM technology enables next-generation radars for air traffic control and weather forecasting, as well as mission success on the modern networked battlefield.
MACOM is the partner of choice to the world’s leading communications infrastructure, aerospace and defense companies, helping solve their most complex challenges in areas including network capacity, signal coverage, energy efficiency and field reliability, through its best-in-class team and broad portfolio of analog RF, microwave, millimeterwave and photonic semiconductor products.
MACOM is a pillar of the semiconductor industry, thriving for more than 60 years of daring to change the world for the better, through bold technological strokes that deliver true competitive advantage to customers and superior value to investors.
DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PRODUCTS:
Any express or implied statements in MACOM product announcements are not meant as warranties or warrantable specifications of any kind. The only warranty MACOM may offer with respect to any product sale is one contained in a written purchase agreement between MACOM and the purchaser concerning such sale and signed by a duly authorized MACOM employee, or, to the extent MACOM's purchase order acknowledgment so indicates, the limited warranty contained in MACOM's standard Terms and Conditions for Quotation of Sale, a copy of which may be found at: http://www.macom.com/partner-login.
FOR SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
North Americas -- Phone: 800.366.2266
Europe -- Phone: +3220.127.116.1100
India -- Phone: +91.80.43537383
China -- Phone: +86.21.2407.1588
MACOM Technology Solutions Inc.
+49 (0)89 64913634-11