MACOM to Showcase Latest Capabilities at European Microwave Week 2023
MACOM’s product management and applications engineering teams will provide in-depth explanations of the solutions provided by its broad RF and microwave IC and modules portfolio. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with staff during these live demonstrations. The demonstrations will feature MACOM’s new 70nm mHEMT and 100 nm GaN process technologies.
Live Product Demonstrations
- Ka-Band TR MMIC: MACOM 100nm GaN Technology
- Ultra Low Noise Ka-Band LNA: MACOM 70nm mHEMT Technology
Showcase of New Products and Capabilities
- 50 GHz High Performance Externally Modulated Fiber Optic Link
- Digitally Controlled Compact Linearizer Module Platform for TWT Amplifiers
- High Performance Monolithic AlGaAs PIN Limiter for Ka-Band
- Connectorized AlGaAs Single Pole Two-Throw High Power Switch with Driver up to 50 GHz
- 7 KW to 150 W MACOM Pure Carbide™ High Voltage L-Band GaN Power Amplifiers
- 200 Watt Doherty Power Amplifiers for C-Band 5G Applications
We invite attendees to Booth #305C to meet with MACOM’s engineers to learn more about our newest products and MACOM’s broad portfolio.
EuMW 2023 Information:
Messe Berlin HUB27
Tuesday, 19 September:
Wednesday, 20 September:
Thursday, 21 September:
For more information about EuMW 2023, please visit www.eumweek.com.
MACOM designs and manufactures high-performance semiconductor products for the Telecommunications, Industrial and Defense, and Data Center industries. MACOM services over 6,000 customers annually with a broad product portfolio that incorporates RF, Microwave, Analog and Mixed Signal and Optical semiconductor technologies. MACOM has achieved certification to the IATF16949 automotive standard, the AS9100D aerospace standard, the ISO9001 international quality standard and the ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM operates facilities across
Vice President, Strategic Initiatives and Investor Relations