MACOM Introduces New Family of 12G-SDI Reclockers for Broadcast Video Applications
- MACOM's MARC-23285, MAXP-23002 and MAXP-23004 reclockers enable 4K broadcast video applications
- Single, Dual and Quad channel reclockers feature fully adaptive equalization front end
- MACOM's 12G-SDI reclocker family will showcase at NAB 2018, Booth #N3908
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180405005098/en/
MACOM today announced a new family of 12G-SDI reclockers, including the MARC-23285, MAXP-23002 and MAXP-23004. These next-generation solutions feature higher performance trace equalization and low power, enabling new solutions for 4K broadcast video applications. (Photo: Business Wire).
- MACOM's new MARC-23285 is a single channel reclocker, which includes a 4 to 1 input mux and features dual programmable outputs that can support either 50 ohms differential or 75 ohms single ended, and acts as a dual 12G-SDI cable driver.
- The MAXP-23002 is a dual reclocker with two 50 ohm differential inputs and two 50 ohm outputs, connected by an integrated 2x2 crosspoint switch.
- The MAXP-23004 is a quad reclocker with four 50 ohm inputs and four 50 ohm outputs, connected by an integrated 4x4 crosspoint switch.
All three products feature a fully adaptive equalization front end which can compensate for up to 25dB of loss and has automatic rate detection for locking to all SMPTE SDI rates, as well as 10GbE.
"MACOM's new family of reclockers provides the fundamental building
blocks that enable our customers to build large 12G-SDI systems with the
same scale as existing 3G-SDI systems," said
MACOM's MARC-23528, MAXP-23002 and MAXP-23004 reclocker family will be
showcased at NAB 2018, Booth #N3908,
MACOM enables a better-connected and safer world by delivering breakthrough semiconductor technologies for optical, wireless and satellite networks that satisfy society's insatiable demand for information.
Today, MACOM powers the infrastructure that millions of lives and livelihoods depend on every minute to communicate, transact business, travel, stay informed and be entertained. Our technology increases the speed and coverage of the mobile Internet and enables fiber optic networks to carry previously unimaginable volumes of traffic to businesses, homes and datacenters.
Keeping us all safe, MACOM technology enables next-generation radars for air traffic control and weather forecasting, as well as mission success on the modern networked battlefield.
MACOM is the partner of choice to the world's leading communications infrastructure, aerospace and defense companies, helping solve their most complex challenges in areas including network capacity, signal coverage, energy efficiency and field reliability, through its best-in-class team and broad portfolio of analog RF, microwave, millimeterwave and photonic semiconductor products.
MACOM is a pillar of the semiconductor industry, thriving for more than 60 years of daring to change the world for the better, through bold technological strokes that deliver true competitive advantage to customers and superior value to investors.
DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PRODUCTS:
Any express or implied statements in MACOM product announcements are not meant as warranties or warrantable specifications of any kind. The only warranty MACOM may offer with respect to any product sale is one contained in a written purchase agreement between MACOM and the purchaser concerning such sale and signed by a duly authorized MACOM employee, or, to the extent MACOM's purchase order acknowledgment so indicates, the limited warranty contained in MACOM's standard Terms and Conditions for Quotation or Sale, a copy of which may be found at: http://www.macom.com/purchases
For SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Anja-Maria Hastenrath, +49 (0)89 64913634-11
News Provided by Acquire Media